399 Chestnut Street
Needham, MA 02492
Email Phone: (781) 449-6292 Cell Phone: 781 248 6293 Fax: (781) 455-8260
Lynne Collins Stratford is part of a family steeped in real estate. Growing up in Westwood, MA, she always had a hand in supporting her family’s real estate transactions, whether offering interior design advice or nailing in hardwood floors. It was a natural way of life for her.
At age 18, she started out on her official real estate career and has not looked back since. Over thirty four years, she has achieved considerable success in selling and appraising residential, multi-tenant, and small commercial properties in the counties of :
Throughout her career, she has trained with nationally recognized companies such as Coldwell Banker and Century 21 and eventually founded her own real estate firm Boston Choice Realty. As a dedicated real estate professional, Lynne is known for her restless drive, honesty, straightforward approach with clients, and expert negotiation skills. She is experienced at recognizing, responding to, and resolving any issue she encounters in the real estate process. Among her goals, she always aims to ensure a smooth and timely transaction.
In addition to holding a Liberal Arts Degree, Lynne has earned her Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) designation from the National Association of Realtors. Completing the GRI designation required 90 hours of advanced course work which covered many specialized aspects of real estate such as residential marketing, cost basis, appreciation methods, investment real estate, construction, real estate tax concepts, exchanges, capital gains, and various types of mortgage programs. Of the over 40,000 active real estate licensures in Massachusetts, only 1,578 have earned their GRI.
Lynne has lived in Needham, MA for 20 years with her four children and Golden Doodle, Kelly. She enjoys golf, the beach, reading, live music and spending time with family and friends.
Licenses, Memberships & Designations:
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson since 1981
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker since 1985
- Licensed Rhode Island Real Estate Broker (pending) 2015
- Member of Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of Realty Guild
- Member of Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB)
- Designation – Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)